Dr. Taylor will provide a superbill for patients to submit to their insurance for possible reimbursement.
Primary Care .
(Currently available in California, Utah, and Virginia, please contact to request other states)
Urgent Care appointment .
(For established patients only)
*Includes one problem acute care, such as
- Cold and flu-like symptoms, including:
- congestion or runny nose
- sore or scratchy throat or difficulty swallowing
- loss of voice (laryngitis)
- Sinus infections or sinusitis
- Back pain
- Upper respiratory infections, such as bronchitis
- Seasonal allergy symptoms
- Cold and canker sores
- Skin conditions, including:
- bug bites
- hives or rashes (If you’re also experiencing breathing difficulty, please seek immediate in-person medical care.)
- poison ivy
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Eye infections, including:
- conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea – without abdominal pain